Our Practice Areas
"I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FIRM."
Very professional and courteous! Sergio always returned my phone calls. He was very patient while answering my questions. My case settled quickly, and I received more than I expected. I would highly recommend this firm.
"PROFESSIONAL AND GENUINE"
Professional and genuine. Committed to his clientele's best interest. Timely and prompt response. Never had to wait for callbacks.
"TOP NOTCH LAW FIRM"
Top-notch law firm, always available to answer any questions. Very professional! Highly recommended!
"BEST LAWYERS I HAVE EVER HAD"
(Translated by Google) Attorney Sergio Vichera was very friendly and always answered my calls no matter what the hours were. He explained everything to me and kept me up to date on my case until the end. I received the maximum compensation. I recommend it to all my friends and family. The best lawyer I have ever had.
While car accidents often occur on the roadways in all states yearly, Florida has some of the worst statistics. The Sunshine State is the third-highest state for motor vehicle accident, with an average of 2,400 traffic-related fatalities annually. Fortunately, plenty of reliable car accident attorneys in Boca Raton can help you manage your case.
A Florida traffic crash report needs to be submitted using law enforcement approved form. If you want to learn more about this form, here's everything you need to know about this report.
Common Facts About Florida Traffic Crash Report
When Will Law Enforcement File This Report?
When a police officer is looking into a collision, they may fill out a report in writing called the Florida traffic crash report, Long Form. Any accident that fits the following conditions must file this report:
- People engaged in the crash died or were injured due to the collision.
- A wrecker was required to remove one of the accident's vehicles from the site since it was so severely damaged.
- In the collision, a commercial motor vehicle was involved.
What Information Does a Florida Traffic Crash Report Contain?
You may get all the essential information regarding a car accident in Florida in the Florida traffic crash report, long-form, which includes:
- What transpired during the accident.
- Details on each vehicle that was involved in the crash.
- All drivers' and passengers' names and contact details.
- Information about the cars each person was riding in or driving.
- The names and contact details of anyone who witnessed the accident.
- The collision investigation police officer's name and badge number.
Are You Looking for a Reliable Car Accident Attorney in Boca Raton?
At Injured Florida Law, our lawyer can help you manage your case during a car accident and other related incidents. Give us a call today to learn more about the services we offer.